- The Promoter is Eight Sleep, Inc.
- The prize draw is open for residents of the United States, excluding employees and their immediate families of Eight Sleep (the “Promoter”) and of their affiliated companies or agents, or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter, participants must (a) follow Eight Sleep’s account on Instagram, Twitter or TikTok; and (b) comment on the official campaign video on the same platforms with a note that explains why they should be awarded the prize.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The opening date of the prize draw is 11:00am EST of 12/13/22 and the closing date is 11:59pm EST of 12/20/22 (the “Entry Period”). No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
- One entry is allowed per person. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries, you may be disqualified.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- There will be one (1) winner in total. The prize for the winner includes: a one hour snowboarding session with Eight Sleep’s athlete Red Gerard (the “Athlete”). The location and the date of the session will be defined by the Promoter and the Athlete and communicated to the prize winner. Please note that the prize also includes travel costs for up to $2,500.00 (two thousand five hundred dollars), including flight and accommodation for the winner, which will be booked directly by the Promoter. Travel costs are only covered for the competition winner. Prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- A panel of judges defined by the Promoter will be responsible for selecting the winner. The winner will be chosen among all entries based on the reasoning provided as part of the application. This selection will be verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram within 24 hours of the competition closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfillment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
- The Promoter is not liable for any accident, illness or other force majeure incidents during the participation of the promotion or during the fulfillment of the prize.
- The name and country of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact Eight Sleep at the following address: 212 W 35th St, 4th Floor, New York NY.
- The Promoter is Eight Sleep, Inc. (212 W 35th St, 4th Floor, New York NY).
Terms & Conditions
Entries that do not include any required disclosures that are not received by Sponsor for any reason will not be eligible and will be disqualified. Bulk, automated and/or third party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, email addresses, or any other methods will void the participant’s entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provided or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupt, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.