- The Promoter is Eight Sleep, Inc.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- To enter, participants must enter their full name and email address.
- The competition is open for residents of the United States of America, excluding employees and their immediate families of Eight Sleep (the “Promoter”) and of their affiliated companies or agents (including Strava), or other persons professionally connected with the draw.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18.
- To enter, participants must first join and complete the Rise for 2023: Eight Sleep Challenge (the “Competition”) on Strava. Upon completion of the challenge, to redeem the prize participants must sign-up with their email address at www.eightsleep.com/strava. Signing-up for the Eight Sleep mailing list through different pages of the website do not qualify for the competition.
- Every participant that signs-up will get a discount code of 20% to be used at www.eightsleep.com. All codes will expire on 01/30/23.
- Participants that sign-up for the prize will also be entered in a prize draw for an athlete recovery bundle (the “Prize”), which includes one Eight Sleep Pod 3, one Normatec 2, one Hypervolt 2 and one Venom Black. The Promoter will be responsible for sending the bundle directly to the winner.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her/their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The opening date of the Competition is 0:00 EST of 01/07/23 and the closing date is 0:00 EST of 01/15/23 (the “Entry Period”). No bulk, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries disallowed due to technical issues shall not be included in the draw.
- The opening date of the discount redemption is 11:00 EST of 01/07/23 and the closing date is 11:00 EST of 01/22/22.
- There will be one (1) winner in total. The final prize draw will be done on 01/23/22 and the winner will be notified via email within 24 hours. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The competition winner will be randomly selected among all eligible entries. The winner will be chosen among all entries based on chance. This selection will be verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
- One entry via Newsletter Sign-up is allowed per person. Sharing of accounts for purposes of the competition is not allowed. If the Promoter discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that you have exceeded the maximum number of entries, you may be disqualified.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used for the purposes of this promotion. Data may be provided to a third-party fulfillment service provider where appropriate for the purposes of administering the prize but will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
- The Promoter is not liable for any accident, illness or other force majeure incidents during the participation of the promotion or during the fulfillment of the prize.
- The name of the winner will be made available after the conclusion of the competition. To obtain this information contact Eight Sleep at the following address: 212 W 35th St, 4th Floor, New York NY.
- The Promoter is Eight Sleep, Inc. (212 W 35th St, 4th Floor, New York NY).
Terms & Conditions
Entries that do not include any required disclosures that are not received by Sponsor for any reason will not be eligible and will be disqualified. Bulk, automated and/or third party entries are prohibited and will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple and/or different identities, email addresses, or any other methods will void the participant’s entries, and that participant may be disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion. In the event of a dispute as to any Entry, the authorized account holder of the email address will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provided or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to the Sponsor or forfeit the prize. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupt, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Normal Internet access, phone, and usage charges imposed by your online or phone service may apply.